Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Brisbane dating - I want it all

AuteurMessage
HerveyBa
Invité

Brisbane dating  - I want it all Empty
MessageSujet: Brisbane dating - I want it all   Brisbane dating  - I want it all Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:02

Rockingham dating - Normal and looking for some fun? My name is Tia ECK i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Warrnambool dating Sunshine Coast dating international Bathurst online dating Hobart online dating i want to experiment with no strings attached, one night stands please. i've never done this before. i'm looking for some safe fun! if you want the same then send me a message. i dance and and used to cheerlead so u kno im flexible Wink i like tk hit the nice clubs up and get my dance on! i'm lookin 4 a good time and if u r 2 get at me. I'm cute, sexy and fun!!I would love to find a man to hang out with. I'm separated, so I'd like to justr find someone to have a sexula relationship with a couple times a week when I need to be satisfied. well, I am about laid back and down to eartgh as you can get. I am a open minded girl looking for someone else that is kinky like me. So if you think that you would like to get to knjow me let me know. I have pics on request. Im independent and am doing just fine on my own. Always remember i dont need you, i want you. Im not looking for my soulmate, im just looking for, well, a good time. Sound ok to you? I'm the girl that will fill your day with sweet text messages and e-mails of how you're on my mind. I am not complicated at all I would like to say what you see is what you get! I believe friendship is the foundation to any relationship which with the right chemistry the rest will follow. Well I guess that is all for now I ma hoping to mete someone great.....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Brisbane dating - I want it all
Page 1 sur 1